Advanced Well along WIF Guidelines
18 September to 21 September, 2016
Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Advanced Well Integrity along WIF Guidelines will be held from 18 to 21 September 2016 in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
This Class teaches staff to become competent in the Well Integrity Management. The Class follows the Norwegian Petroleum Authority’s Well Integrity Forum’s advised curriculum. It finishes with an exam and upon passing the candidate receives a certificate of competence in Well Integrity design and management issued by Lowlands Management Consultancy. The landscape of WIM does not have official certification yet like IWCF. This certificate from a well-established and recognized consultant like Lowlands, who have proven track record on management level in WIM in one of the largest Operators, is certainly a good first step. It shall be noted in this context that other lecturers are from field supervisor’s level background or from the Service Industry.
Who Should Attend?
• Well Integrity team members.
• NOC Well Integrity enforcing Authorities
• Senior Production operation personnel OIM, production managers, Field coordinators
• Drilling/completion/intervention engineers.
• Service-company Sr. field engineers and operators with delegated responsibilities in well integrity
Key Learning Objectives
• Discuss and teach completion design topics to create an “integer” well with lowest life cycle maintenance cost from a WIM prospective
• Get familiarise with concepts and principles of Well Integrity Management system and identify roles and responsibility in the organization
• Analyse well integrity failure modes, its effects and mitigating actions
• Determine management system to follow up the well integrity issues emerging from tests in the field
• Explore different techniques to prevent internal and external well integrity issues like corrosion
• Develop preventive maintenance strategies to manage the well integrity issues