- Deira is the commercial centre of Dubai
- Deira is split into two parts
- Gold and Spices near the waterfront and Dubai International Airport covers a major part of the area into the creek inland
- Deira is connected with Bur Dubai by five crossings over the Creek, namely Al Maktoum Bridge, Floating Bridge, Al Garhoud Bridge, Business Bay Crossing, and Al Shindagha Tunnel
- 5,000 shops at Deira Islands Night Souk
- 157 hotels in Deira
- 320 restaurants in whole of Deira, please check the link for details: http://bit.ly/2cvSUCv
- 47 dining restaurants only in Deira
- 34 groceries in Deira
Why Invest in Deira
The old Dubai locality has countless shops, dining venues and everything in-between. It is no secret that the famous Gold Souk is filled with shops gleaming with jewelry, gems, and accessories. Deira is always jam packed with tourists and residents as it offers more value for money in comparison to the jewelry stores located in malls.
The Naif Market is another commercial area that attracts scores of people. It is replete with shops and stalls offering fabulous deals on textiles, ready-made clothes, furniture, perfumes, houseware, accessories and food items.
Nearby is the widely-known Deira Fish Market that sells an abundance of affordably-priced fish, shellfish, meat, fruits, vegetables and spices.
Deira boasts an excellent transport connection. It is well-serviced by abras, water taxis, the Metro and other forms of public transport. Given its easy accessibility, it is a popular destination to hang out with friends and family, with its various hotels, restaurants, and cafes.
Moreover, shopping venues are aplenty in the area. Malls like Deira City Centre, Al Ghurair Centre, and Reef Mall are serviced by the Metro. There are also various offices catering to all types of businesses. Deira has been developed immensely through the years, continuing to attract businesspeople and residents alike.