The Dubai Airport Freezone Authority (DAFZA) is an organization that deals with import and export trades and services. Since its launch in 1996, DAFZA remains the governing body that administers trade licenses and visas to international companies wanting to do business from Dubai within the free zone.
The Dubai Airport Freezone Authority offer companies a base within a modern and comprehensive environment to do business. They also provide tax and duty exemptions, full repatriation of earnings and total business ownership. DAFZA helps international and local businesses incorporates in Dubai; whether you are a cosmetics company or a crude oil supplier, the Dubai Airport Freezone Authority can help you obtain a Dubai business license. They also specialize in free zone establishments as well as the opening of a branch office of an existing company. The process of setting up your business is easy and fast; it requires minimal paperwork.
Where is it located?
Damascus St – Al Quds St Junction, Dubai Airport District
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Describe the kind of businesses here?
Trading and Service
Here is the list of prominent clients of DAFZA http://bit.ly/2ck7OsX
Advantages of setting up business here?
Being the leading free zone services provider in the Middle East, Dubai Airport Freezone offers integrated business solutions to the global business community. Strategic location, world-class facilities, comprehensive services, outstanding investment incentives, and tax exemptions are just some of the attractive factors of DAFZA’s.
- Strategic location in the heart of Dubai next to Al Maktoum International Airport, Jebel Ali.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- World-class facilities
- Single window convenience for administrative services
- Investor-oriented management
- 24/7 customs services and rapid cargo clearance
- A dedicated logistics center
- 24/7 security
- DAFZA offers 100 percent corporate tax exemption
- 100 percent personal income tax exemption
- 100 percent import and export tax exemption
- DAFZA ensures 100 percent foreign company ownership
- 100 per cent repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
What are the procedures for establishing a business here?
Documents Required for Initial Dubai Company Formation
- Application Form
- Letter of Intent (summary of company profile at DAFZA)
- Profile of the enterprise/business plan
- Company brochure (if available)
- Annual financial report or shareholders’ 6 months bank statement
- Copy of the managers’ passport and CV
- Copy of shareholders’ passport and CV
- Original bank reference letter (shareholders)
- No Objection letter for manager (if he/she is a resident of UAE and UAE employment visa holder)
- No Objection letter from the relevant Dubai authority
After obtaining initial approval:
- Pick an appropriate office
- Decide whether DAFZA’s value fit-out service is required or not
Once the office space is finalized:
- Invoice will be issued
- Payment must be submitted within two weeks
- Lease agreement will be prepared
- Office keys can be collected
All legal documents should be notarized by a notary public and attested by UAE Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE. When all the procedure mentioned above is completed, license will be issued along with the share capital certificate
- Apply for a Postal Code
- Apply for establishment card
- After obtaining establishment card, apply for manager visa
- Apply visa for additional employees
- After for an internet connection for the office/LIU (Etisalat or Du)
- Apply for a parking space
- Apply for office insurance to cover the following:
- Third-party liability
- Against Fire and Perils
How long does it take?
In the normal case between 3 to 6 weeks to get your business up and running.
What is the cost of setting up business here?
Here are the details of the expense http://bit.ly/2c0PR27
What is the distance from various landmarks to this location?
DAFZA to Dubai Airport – 8.1 KM
DAFZA to Downtown – 19.1 KM