Elevators & Access Control – Dubai, UAE – 23 to 25 May, 2016
Elevators & Access Control Expo will be held in Dubai UAE from 23 to 25 May 2016. The event brings together 150 exhibitors from across the waste management industry. Decision makers and influencers of the industry source new products and services, meet existing suppliers and network with their peers.
Co-located with FM EXPO, Waste and Recycling Management Expo and Commercial Cleaning & Hygiene, the event brings thousands of operations and facilities professionals to one event.
- 150+ exhibitors – showcasing the latest facilities management, cleaning, waste management and elevators products and solutions to your business’ needs
- World FM Congress – one-day conference focusing on ‘Innovation, efficiency and effective business strategies for delivering world-class FM service standards’ (23 May)
- The Middle East High Rise Summit – one-day summit that will be delivered by high profile speakers responsible for the region’s landmark skyscraper projects (24 May) – NEW FOR 2016
- Middle East Waste & Recycling Conference – one-day high level conference titled ‘Harnessing the potential of smart technologies and process innovation in developing efficient, sustainable and forward-looking waste management strategies’ (25 May)
- FM Masterclasses – delivered by BIFM Training, the UK’s leading provider of professional development for FMs, the Masterclasses will explore the strategic value of Facilities Management and its impact on business and the working environment – NEW FOR 2016
- 20 FREE CPD certified workshops – attend the CPD certified workshops and learn about the latest products, innovations, technologies and regulations in the industry
- Part of Community Management Week – FM EXPO is co-located with The Big 5 Outdoor Design & Build Show, plus three other events – bringing you more products, services and solutions in one place
- Located in brand-new, state-of-the-art halls, Za’abeel Halls 4 – 6 – quick and easy access from their new dedicated car park – NEW FOR 2016
- ‘Smart event’ – Simply use your smart badge to collect information at the exhibitor stands and receive all information by email at the end of each day – NEW FOR 2016