MENA HR Summit
11 October to 13 October, 2016
Abu Dhabi, UAE
The MENA HR Summit will be held from 11 to 13 October 2016 in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The conference will cover areas like:
- Role of HR in the social and economic growth plan for the MENA region
- Managing your mobile talent effectively and efficiently.
- Unlocking the True Potential of Talent Acquisition through Digitization.
- Attracting the Millennial Workforce through Innovative Engagement Plans.
- Fostering a Culture of Growth and Learning through Effective Career Development Plans.
- Aligning your Business Goals with that of your Talent through Competency Mapping.
- Disrupting HR for a Multi-Generational & Multi-Cultural Workforce.
- Performance Reviews: Traditional vs Latest & Avant Grade Techniques?
- Get expert insights on UAE Government’s plan to foster the social and economic growth
- Be updated with the latest cutting edge strategies and technologies in HR
- Get acquainted with the latest career development strategies in the industry
- Unlock the secret to retaining your prized employees in a VUCA world
- Brainstorm strategies to strengthen your organization with effectiveworkforce planning during a downturn
- Explore innovative engagement plans that will set your organization apart
- Special features
- 20+ Speakers
- 3 Days of Networking
- 2 Experiential Workshops
- 20+ Hours of Learning and Sharing
- Exclusive Product Showcase
- Interactive SLIDO Experience